Monday, February 11, 2013

Blog Evolution

I've been thinking of revamping my blog a little. I have a new template. I have a new book cover. I'm ready to include some new features in my blog, too!   Up until this point, my blog has been mostly about writing. This probably is mostly of interest to other writers and those interested in self-publishing. I love connecting with other writers, but my purpose in starting a blog is to connect with my readers.

What types of blogs do I like to read?
Mommy Blogs
Fashion Blogs
Cooking Blogs
Writing Blogs
Book Review Blogs

I'll probably include a little of all of these topics as my blog evolves. Some of my fellow authors have a blog dedicated to writing and another blog for family or fun stuff. I'm not ready to have two separate blogs at this point, though. 

Look for some changes in the upcoming weeks, and if you're a new reader, welcome!

No comments:

Post a Comment