Wednesday, February 13, 2013

New Blog Format!

As I mentioned earlier this week (Blog Evolution), I've decided to incorporate new features in my blog.  I want to find new readers, connect with other bloggers, and blog about things in addition to writing and independent publishing.

I like to stay organized and because I enjoy recurring features in blogs I follow, magazines I read, etc., I've decided to blog on a different category each day of the week.  Starting on Monday, here is what you can look forward to each day here on Love Chick Lit!


 


Sound like fun?  I hope you'll join me!  If you have a blog you'd like me to follow, please mention it in the comments section below.  I'm always looking for new blogs to read!

P.S.  If you're looking for the free fonts that I used above, you can find them all here:

2 comments:

  1. Laura, I love these ideas! What a great way to explore likes/dislikes and new things.

    There are 2 blogs I look at (almost) every day. One is "The Small Things Blog", which is run by Kate. she does a lot with fashion; but for normal people. She is a hairstylist, so she posts video tutorials, descriptions of how she does different styles, and has lots of fun hair, makeup and fashion tips. Very fun!

    The second one (you may already know about) is "An Inch of Gray". It's Anna Whiston-Donaldson's blog (from GCM) and she is an amazing writer who has had a whole lot of parenting experience in a short time.

    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Katie! I'm hoping that expanding topics I cover will eventually drive more traffic to my blog. :)

    I'll have to check out "The Small Things Blog." It sounds fun! I do follow Anna's blog. She is certainly an amazing writer.

    ReplyDelete