Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Fall Outfit Love

I never go out and buy an entire outfit at once.  Usually I'm looking for a specific piece or happen upon something that I love.  During a family trip to the mall this weekend (i.e. my husband was there to entertain my toddler) I managed to sneak in a little shopping.

First I found these jeans.  Then I spotted these shoes.  After that I found a cute sweater that I loved. 
I haven't really jumped on the colored denim bandwagon yet, unless you count a gray pair that I own.  These are so cute for fall, and aside from the cute ballet flats, I'm imagining them with riding boots.

I've been wanting a pair of spectator oxfords forever.  My Pinterest Board is full of them.  But some of them look too masculine on, some don't fit right, some are sold out in my size.  I didn't expect to find them at Loft, but I absolutely love these.  They come in cabarnet as well.  Adorable!

Before I knew it, I was in line at the register and grabbed a pair of earrings and a necklace as well. The fact that Loft was having a 40% off sale didn't hurt either.  I love the versatility of long necklaces--wear as one length, loop it around your neck, etc.  I have a similar style of necklace in silver, with small silver discs instead of crystals.  I like the option of having this goldtone one too.

I was pretty excited that I found everything in one store as well--that was all I had time for on this shopping trip!

What are you looking forward to wearing this fall?

No comments:

Post a Comment