Monday, August 5, 2013

Fashion-Forward Monday: Stitch Fix #6

It's Fashion-Forward Monday! 

I haven't posted a Stitch Fix review in a while.  My last several fixes didn't have as many great pieces as my first ones did.   If you find a stylist you love, I suggest writing down their name and requesting them specifically.  A few things were really off and not at all my style.  As always, feedback is your friend.  Be specific about what you like and don't like.

I did, however, find one amazing piece in Stitch Fix #6.  This is the perfect example of something I never would have picked up and tried on.  It looks really shapeless but actually has an amazing drape to it.  It definitely needs to be layered with a cami beneath.  I can see it transitioning nicely to fall with a blazer or bulkier cardigan on top as well. 

 
 
Want to sign up for Stitch Fix yourself?  Join the waiting list here: STITCH FIX
 
Want to read about my favorite fix? Stitch Fix #3

No comments:

Post a Comment