Friday, August 2, 2013

Friday Favorites: Product Love

Today I thought it would be fun to share some of my recent favorite beauty finds.  What's on your summer "must-have" list of beauty products?




 
Sephora by OPI Ocean Love Potion




I know mint is all the rage this summer, but it's just not me.  I love this teal color from Sephora by OPI.  It's the perfect shade of ocean blue and fun to wear as an alternative to all the pinks and corals during sandal season.



Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray

Am I the only one whose hair looks better after a day spent at the ocean?  After a trip to the beach earlier this summer I decided to give this Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray a try to see if it had the same effect.  Love it!  It adds the perfect amount of texture to my wavy hair.  I had to laugh at the directions though: "Style and let dry (stand in the wind) or use a diffuser."  Really?  If I had time to stand around in the wind and let my hair dry, I probably wouldn't need this product.  Luckily it also works just fine with my hair dryer.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment