Friday, August 16, 2013

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday!

My first Friday Favorites post was just a couple of weeks ago (Friday Favorites: Product Love).

Today I wanted to share a few more of my favorite beauty products.  I have a couple of tried and true staples that I love from The Body Shop.  Recently I ran out of both, so a trip to one of my favorite stores was in order.  Although I snagged a couple of bargains then, I just noticed they're having an awesome sale online right now, so grab these while you can!


The Body Shop Peppermint Cooling Foot Lotion

It would be hard to find someone who doesn't love this cooling peppermint lotion.  It soothes tired feet, moisturises, and has a great peppermint smell.  Even better, it's on sale right now for 40% off! Available here.





The Body Shop Body Butter

The Body Shops's body butters are another one of my favorites.  I first discovered the mango scent years ago but then become devoted to the cocoa butter one when I was pregnant with my daughter.  I snagged one of each the other day.  Even though I hadn't purchased the mango body butter in several years, it was nice to return to an old favorite.  The light scent is perfect for summer.  The cocoa butter will also forever remain a favorite of mine.  Find all of the line here.

Hope you have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment