Monday, October 14, 2013

What I'm Reading: Wedding Night

I'm a huge fan of Sophie Kinsella, and I finally got to read her latest novel, Wedding Night.  I've been looking forward to it all year and finally checked it out at the library the other day.


Hilariously funny, Wedding Night had me literally laughing at loud.  Some parts of it were a little outlandish, like much in her Shopaholic series, but that is what makes the book fun.  I always enjoy her books for a light, enjoyable, read.  In this story Fliss chases after her newlywed sister Lottie to Greece, attempting to ruin the wedding night after Lottie's shotgun wedding.

I loved it so much, I actually tweeted Sophie Kinsella to tell her so.  Imagine my surprise when she tweeted back to me: @lovechicklit Thank you! I hope you enjoy it. Have a good weekend :)

I guess I should tweet to authors I don't know more often!  What fun to get a response from one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment