Tuesday, November 5, 2013

My latest Stitch Fix!

I've been eagerly awaiting my latest box from Stitch Fix.  Some of them have been amazing, and I was very specific this time in what I wanted: fall jackets/blazers and sweaters/cardigans.  I also directed my stylist to my Pinterest Board, Fashionista Finds, where I post pictures of styles I love.  It worked!  I ended up keeping...the whole box!  
October 2013 Stitch Fix
First up was the black and white striped blazer from Mystree.  I love the ruffle detailing at the bottom. 


Mystree striped ruffle blazer
As always, they include a styling card with each piece:
 
  
Next up was another blazer from Mystree.  I love it!  I don't often wear polka dots but this is so cute.  I love navy/white and black/white combinations. 
Mystree Polka Dot Blazer
 
Trying on the Mystree Blazer!
 
I loved the third item, a maroon/navy polka dot sweater.  It's different from anything I own and a fun pattern.



Willow and Clay Sweater

 
    
The fourth item was a dress.  I don't have any other dresses with this shape, although  I definitely have several striped dresses.  Remember my search this summer?  This chevron pattern is unique, and I think the dress would look great with a cardigan over it and boots for fall.
 
 
My last item was dress #2.  This was the only item I was on the fence about.  I love stripes but this is different than what I would usually wear.  However, if you purchase all 5 items that Stitch Fix sends, you get a 25% discount.  It ended up being less expensive to also purchase the dress since I wanted the other things.  
 
THML dress
 
I was thrilled with the great pieces they sent me this time.  This was definitely one of my favorite "fixes" ever! 
 
What's your favorite item that you've gotten from Stitch Fix? 

No comments:

Post a Comment