Monday, December 9, 2013

Fashion Forward Monday: Winter Boots

Happy December!

I've been so busy with the holidays and various other writing projects that I've gotten behind with blogging.  I've got posts coming up all week though, so be sure to check back!

It has been cold around here with our first actual snowfall of the season over the weekend!  Although I have heavy-duty, waterproof boots perfect for DC snowstorms, I love having a warm cozy pair to slip into as well.

Check out these suede boots from Target, a steal at only $28!

Women's Xhiliration Suede Boots

 
I love the brown and grey pairs, but they also come in cobalt and emerald if you are looking for a pop of color.


Xhileration Suede Boots


Old Navy has some cozy boots as well.  In fact that are actually called cozy suede-sherpa boots! 
Right now this pair from Old Navy is on sale for $24.00!

Old Navy Cozy Suede-Sherpa Boots
 


If you're looking to splurge, you can't go wrong with this pair from UGG.  They are suede with sheepskin lining and oh-so-warm!



UGG Bailey Button Boot


 
And what boots do I like for East Coast Snowstorms?  This classic Caribou boot from Sorel.
Sorel Caribou
 
I hope you've been staying warm so far this winter season!


No comments:

Post a Comment