Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!

It's hard to believe that 2013 is already ending.  I tried explaining it to my toddler this morning and she wasn't too impressed since it didn't involve presents.  ;)

2013 has been a great year.  I finally got First Sight released in paperback, a dream I've had for a long time.  I've read lots of great Chick Lit, made friends with other authors, and even had Sophie Kinsella reply to one of my tweets. (Yes, I'm still excited about that!)

I've expanded my blog, which started out strictly focused on Chick Lit and Independent Publishing, and included posts on Fashion, Recipes, Kid's Corner, and more!

I'm looking forward to lots of writing projects in 2014, more blogging, and of course reading many more great books.

Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment