Monday, January 27, 2014

Monday Fun Day...plus my latest Stitch Fix!

Today I'm watching The Grammys (DVR'd from last night.)  The downside of living on the East Coast is the Oscars, Grammys, and even The Super Bowl start and end later than I'd prefer.  That's what DVRs are for I suppose.  ;)  I think Taylor Swift's performance is my favorite from what I've watched so far.
 
I picked up Essie Big Spender at Target today.  We still have snow on the ground, but I'm loving this shade of pink and am ready for summer.
 
I took DD to the toystore and bought her a Disney Princess Carriage with a giftcard she received for Christmas.  It was nice for her to pick out a new toy a month after the holiday craziness, and it's kept her entertained this afternoon.  
 
I also got my latest Stitch Fix.  My stylist picked out some cute things this time around.  Which items would you keep?
 
 
Pacific Chevron Print Skirt


This skirt is cute but too voluminous for me.  I also have a very similar skirt that I already own pinned on Pinterest.  My stylist said she based this skirt on my board, so while it's great that she looked at what I like, I don't need this particular item. 
 
Adora Skinny Jean
These jeans just didn't work for me--they were a little snug, and I don't like olive green.  I'll be honest, I haven't had good luck using Stitch Fix for skirts or pants.  Maybe I'll request only tops, dresses, and accessories in the future.
 
Wilam Zig Zag Top
I'm still debating on this top.  I like the colors and print but think I would grow tired of it too quickly.  It's still really fun though.
 
Dellora 3/4 Sleeve Zig Zag Blouse
Love, love, love this!  No surprise since I love stripes, chevron, and black/white or navy/white color combos.  A keeper!
 
 
Minna Dot Print Blouse
 This is okay but doesn't really "wow" me, so it's going back.
 
 

 
My last Stitch Fix was back in October, so I was surprised to see the style cards all printed on one sheet and not attached to each item in plastic sleeves.  I have to admit I like it better this way though.  Everything is on one page, and you still can keep the outfit ideas even if you aren't purchasing the item.  The plastic cards used to snag on some of the sweaters and delicate items that they were attached to, so I'm happier with it this way.
 
Ready to try Stitch Fix yourself?  Sign up here: Stitch Fix

No comments:

Post a Comment