Cheesy Beer Bread
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Bake Time: 50 minutes
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease loaf pan.
- In large mixing bowl, mix flour, baking powder, salt, sugar, cheese, and onions.
- Pour in bottle of beer and mix just until moistened.
- Pour batter into greased loaf pan and drizzle melted butter on top.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 50 minutes. Remove and cool 10 minutes.
Note: If you do not like bread with a thick crust, mix the butter into the batter instead of pouring it over the top.