Friday, March 28, 2014

Friday Favorites

I haven't posted a Friday Favorites in a while.  Here are a few of the things I'm currently enjoying.



Bumble and Bumble BB Straight


This Bumble and Bumble BB Straight styling balm is amazing!  I smooth some on, blow dry, and my hair is sleek and frizz-free all day.




Bath and Body Works Frosted Cupcake Candle
 


If you follow me on Instagram, you already saw me post a picture of this amazing Frosted Cupcake Candle.  It will make your home smell absolutely amazing.  They have a Red Velvet Cupcake candle, too!




 
Old Navy Printed Crewneck Sweater
 
I just found this Believe in Love Sweater on sale at Old Navy.  Remember the awesome deal I posted on this top from Banana Republic the other day?  Well, Old Navy has some awesome deals right now, too.
 
 
 
Old Navy Canvas Sneakers
 
 
These sneakers are comfy and cute and come in about a million different colors--or maybe just 11 different colors.  They are perfect for spring and summer.  I have to admit I don't really get the Toms love (I personally didn't think they were comfortable).  These are an awesome alternative!
 
 
 
 
 
Frozen DVD
 
I had to include the Frozen DVD because we've already watched it four times in the past week--and DD has seen it even more.  "Let it Go!  Let it Go!"
 
 
Happy Friday!  Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment