Friday, March 7, 2014

Insta-Great!

Are you over on Instagram?  I finally joined, and you can find me here.  I'm loving it so far!  I'm following a few mommy bloggers, a few friends, and some fashion bloggers.  I need to find all the bloggers I usually read so I can follow along with them, too. 

What else have I been up to?

I made slow cooker chicken teriyaki last week.  Even my toddler (who was turned into a picky eater) loved it and told me it was her favorite.

I checked this book out of the library.  It has mixed reviews, but I'm looking forward to reading it this weekend.

I've sang this about a million times with DD.  Is the DVD out yet?  (I know, I know--it's coming soon.)

We had another snowstorm this week, missed more preschool, etc.  I've got several new posts lined up for next week though.

Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment