Friday, May 9, 2014

Friday Favorites

Happy May! 

I can't believe that summer is just around the corner.  We've only got a couple weeks of preschool left here.  I've got lots of fun kid's projects lined up for summer and plenty of beach reads lined up for myself.  (Hopefully I'll have time for the latter!)  

Here are some of my favorite things this week:



Merona Eyelet Tank



I just picked up this tank at Target.  It's similar colors to a top in my last Stitch Fix, but I actually preferred this style and it was much less expensive. 


Merona Sandals

I'm also loving these cute sandals from Target.  I decided on the brown pair with gold piping, but they come in six different colors.


 
 
I just started reading Mini Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella.  It is hilarious!  I was laughing out loud so much that my toddler asked what was so funny.  This is the only book in the shopaholic series that I haven't read yet.  Check back next week for my review, but let me just say, I love it so far!
 
Have a fabulous weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment