Monday, May 12, 2014

Splurge vs. Steal: Printed Pants

I had fun doing my first Splurge vs. Steal post on striped totes and have been on the hunt for my next item.  This week I'm looking at printed pants, a very popular trend this spring.
 
 


The jacquard print pants on the left are from Banana Republic and retail for $89.50.  The polka dot pair on the right is from Old Navy and is half the price at $34.94.




This jacquard crop from Banana Republic is a poly/cotton/spandex blend.  They are cute and comfortable but a little pricey for such a trendy piece.


 
 
This polka dot pair from Old Navy is a cotton/spandex blend and extremely flattering.  Some less expensive pants can be cheaply made with thinner fabrics, but this pair is a nice material that looks much more expensive than they are.  They come in other colors and prints if polka dots aren't your style.
 
 
My pick is the steal from Old Navy.  Which would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment