Monday, September 29, 2014

Splurge vs Steal: Brown Satchels


It's time for another Splurge vs. Steal post!  This time I'm looking at brown leather satchels.







Autumn is a great time of year for a brown leather satchel.  I love wearing darker colors in the fall, and a brown handbag is the perfect accessory.  They go so well with dark jeans, cords, flannel, and warm sweaters. I spotted this Madewell Satchel a few years ago and fell in love.  I didn't want to spend $198 on it though, so my search continued for a similar style at a better price point.



Madewell



Imagine my surprise when I stumbled on this beauty at Target!  I actually prefer the darker brown color.  The style is nearly identical, but because it isn't real leather, it's only $44!  Target has accessory sales fairly often, so I'm sure you can find this at an even lower price sometime this fall.




Merona


The Merona satchel by Target will be coming home with me.  Which satchel would you choose?

No comments:

Post a Comment