Thursday, December 18, 2014

Chick Lit Bargains!

Happy December!  There are so many great deals on Chick Lit Books right now.  What are you planning to read over the holidays?  Here are some of my picks for what to download on your Kindle today!

Big Little Lies

 


Big Little Lies by Liana Moriarty is only $3.99 right now for Kindle.  I've got this downloaded and ready to read over Christmas.  What an amazing deal from one of my favorite authors!

Gone Girl

 















Gone Girl: A Novel by Gillian Flynn is one sale for $4.99.  This was a great mystery that kept me in suspense the entire time.

Shopaholic on Honeymoon

















There's not much better than free!  Sophie Kinsella has released a FREE short story, Shopaholic on Honeymoon (Short Story)!  I'm looking forward to reading this, as well as her latest, Shopaholic to the Stars: A Novel over the holidays.

First Sight

 

If you haven't read my novel First Sight yet, now is the perfect time!  It's on sale for $2.99 for Kindle!

Have you noticed any other deals on Chick Lit books recently?

Happy Reading!



No comments:

Post a Comment