Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Stitch Fix July 2015

Happy July!

I haven't ordered a fix from Stitch Fix since January.  It's been even longer since I've blogged about one of my fixes!  I was ready for some fun summer pieces and specifically asked for summer tops and maxi dresses. Here's what was in my July box:



I was excited to see lots of fun patterns in my box!  I love fun prints for summer time.  They also sent a maxi dress that I pinned on my Pinterest Stitch Fix Inspiration Board.




Urban Expressions Rex Hobo
The first item was this Urban Expressions Rex Hobo.  I hadn't requested any handbags but absolutely loved it.  You can zip the sides to make it smaller if need be.  The large size is perfect for toting work items or kiddo stuff around.

Verdict: KEEP!


Collective Concepts Lydia Blouse
This blouse was pretty, and I liked the keyhole cutout in neckline.  The pattern and colors just aren't my style though. It was also pricey at $68.  I might have liked it in a different print or for a lower price.

Verdict: Sent Back

Sweet Rain Toledo Blouse



This blouse looks great in the picture, but it is actually very, very bright.  The yellow is neon!  If it was subtle colors like this photo shows, I probably would have kept it.  The neon made it a definite "no" for me.

Verdict: Sent back

Skies are Blue Roe Top

I actually liked colors and pattern of this top.  It was made incorrectly though.  One side is several inches longer than the other, as seen in this picture.  That was pretty disappointing.  I didn't bother requesting an exchange.

Verdict: Sent Back


Renee C Alecia Abstract Print Maxi Dress
The last item was a maxi dress I pinned on my Pinterest board. I forgot to snap a picture of it!  This was my favorite item, and it actually fit great.  I was *thisclose* to keeping it, but the colors were so bright, I just didn't think I'd wear it that often.  It's not really the type of dress you can wear too frequently because it definitely stands out.  Hopefully I won't regret not keeping this one! 

Verdict: Sent Back

I've already scheduled another summer fix since I only kept one item from this box. I'm looking forward to seeing what my stylist picks next!

Want to see the other fixes that I've blogged about?  See them here.

Want to try Stitch Fix yourself?  Here is my referral link.

No comments:

Post a Comment